Monday, July 12, 2010

Shop Craze haul and swatches

The nail polish should look familiar :) NYX Lip liner pencils, L.A. Girl nail polish in Funkadelic, MAC pigment samples and NYX jumbo pencils
Click picture to enlarge
Click picture to enlarge


 Click picture to enlarge

All of these items were purchased from the Shop Craze website.  They have awesome prices! My total was about $38!! As far as I know these are legitimate MAC pigment samples.  As of today, though, when I went to the website all the MAC items were taken down. (????) I'm thinking about emailing customer service to ask why...

2 comments:

  1. holey moley. i love the black/green/purple combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great MAC pigment samples! I can't decide which one I like most.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails