Friday, July 9, 2010

NOTD: L.A. Girl - Funkadelic

L.A. Girl Disco Brites

L.A. Girl Disco Brites

How cool is this polish?! Besides the fact that it glows under a black light, it's a gorgeous color! It reminds me of China Glaze - Shower Together! Which is one of my all time most favorite nail polishes!!
This was purchased for $3.95 from ShopCraze.com. Click here for Nail Color.  The site also has MAC pigment samples, and NYX products!
This is my first L.A. Girl polish, but I have to tell you that it applied like a dream! Opaque in 2 coats! I'll definitely be getting more! Any colors you'd like to see a swatch of? Let me know!!

1 comment:

  1. The blue light effect is so cool!! And a pretty color on top of that. Score! I'd like to see Strobelight and Turn Table.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails