Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Yay goodies!

A couple of weeks ago I entered a contest that Megan from Kitschy Suburbia was having (go check out her blog!).  My luck has never been good, but as it turns out....I WON!!! Here are the goods that arrived in the mail yesterday!

A look inside the box!
All my goodies! A really cute photo album, recipe cards with yummy recipes (that I will definitely try out!) 2 nail polishes and a card! Also, check out her handwriting! It looks like a font!! (You can click on the pic to make it larger)
OMG HIDDEN TREASURE!!!! Look at all that flakie goodness!!! I've been looking for this everywhere!!!






Another polish! A Perfect "10" in color Grand Finale.  This will look great on my toes!!
Thanks for the treats Megan!! So excited to try everything!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got it! The berry creme color is my go-to color. I hope you like the goodies. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails