Tuesday, October 12, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze BFF

Click to enlarge

More from the OMG Collection, BFF is a nice medium pink.  Simply beautiful!


Also, I wanted to mention that I haven't been bloggin' much lately.  3 jobs will keep a person pretty busy :\  Yes, 3 freaking jobs.  I have a full time job as a receptionist, I'm an Esthetician and a Manicurist at spa and I just added "Arch Expert" at a Benefit Brow Bar to the list. Because the whole idea was quit my full time job to peruse a career in the beauty industry; I'm doing just that and my last day at my full time job is this Friday! I'm all kinds of emotions! Scared, excited, blahblahblah. But anyway I've been doing the 3 job thing for a few weeks now and everything will calm down after this Friday. Thank God!

And in case you're wondering...I LOVE my new jobs!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the holo-ness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the career "change". I really like this one - I have it but don't wear it nearly enuf!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails