Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Nail Polish!

So lately my new obsession has been Nail Polish! Can't seem to get enough! I was lucky enough to place an order through Zoya (artofbeauty.com) during the free polish promo! I got two polishes from their new Matte line and I'm excited to try them! Can't wait to get my order!
Here are the polishes I've ordered:
The bottom row: Mint Mojito, Breathe Life and the 4 polishes from the China Glaze Retro Diva collection (Let's Groove, Short & Sassy, Stella and Skate Night) were ordered through 8ty8beauty.com. I've ordered from their website one other time and it took 2 weeks from the time I placed the order, to receive it. This time around it took 4 emails and 2 weeks just to send out my order!! So by the time I get my order it will be 3 weeks! Their website says they ship out next business day. Pffft yeah right. Their customer service department seems to be nonexistent. I wonder if anyone else has ever had a slow shipment problem with this company. But I guess I can't complain with their polishes being in the $3 dollar range...can't beat that!
Swatches to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails